J, OMG I love, love lizards. They eat all the bugs, especially ants in my house.One time I left a plate out and the ants swarmed all over it but behind was a lizard enjoying the ant buffet. Next day, no ants. I've been hoping for a lizard since I moved here, since I have a major ant problem. They live behind the walls, and poison only gets rid of them temporarily. I hope with the house lizard that their numbers will be greatly reduced or eliminated. Hopefully they'll have babies and I should be free of those ants.-N
unreal! I got (seemingly) hundreds of lizards, geckos, whatever and they all scatter when I walk by. I like to sneak up to watch them because they seem territorial and fight intruders in their space but they scatter when they see me. Maybe I gotta feed them like you, LOL v
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
aw
So cute! Your toes too. 😁😁
Izsmom
I call them Raptosauruses. They are unafraid and go after any bug that moves. Even the B52 roaches.
J, OMG I love, love lizards. They eat all the bugs, especially ants in my house.One time I left a plate out and the ants swarmed all over it but behind was a lizard enjoying the ant buffet. Next day, no ants. I've been hoping for a lizard since I moved here, since I have a major ant problem. They live behind the walls, and poison only gets rid of them temporarily. I hope with the house lizard that their numbers will be greatly reduced or eliminated. Hopefully they'll have babies and I should be free of those ants.-N
unreal! I got (seemingly) hundreds of lizards, geckos, whatever and they all scatter when I walk by. I like to sneak up to watch them because they seem territorial and fight intruders in their space but they scatter when they see me. Maybe I gotta feed them like you, LOL
v
Kat, yah.
Izsmom, LOL.
Aunty, me too . . . I used to call them Velociraptors.
N, ❤️
V, makes me smile to imagine you sneaking up on them.
Post a Comment