This is too cool! And Wendell is too funny.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
5 hours ago

8 comments:
Wendell needs to be in more videos!!! FUNNY!
Ha! As if giving birth is that easy, lol.
Safeway had ears of corn this week - 3 for $1! I got six - boys.
oh em gee:)
Oh looks so easy…but not exactly like giving birth! LOL
Izsmom
😂 haha
Fay, I'll tell him you said that. LOL.
Aunty, hahahaha. That's where Wendell got the corn from! Was so sweet. He took to softball.
Kat, I know.
Izsmom, I was so surprised how easy this method turned out to be.
Susan, 😁
This is hilarious. Saw this method on Pioneer Woman but yours is way better.
Edwina, hahahahaha!!
Post a Comment