in our old office at pier 41, we had those green geckos and used to feed them guava or strawberry jelly or watermelon. My coworker actually filmed one jumping to catch a fly! so amazing!!! there are 2 that live near a trash bin in back of my house and they're always fighting, trying to claim their territory. got so many in my yard, even those ugly brown ones, v
What are you feeding the rapto and the madagascar lizards? I don't feed the aggressive raptos but I do like to put ripe mango seed leftovers on a shelf and watch the madagascars (I call them Charlie) lick and enjoy the treat.
I used to put the mango on a rock but one time a bulbul bird swooped down and snatched the lizard by its middle section and went off to finish off eating him. That was really sad.
Cute little geckos. The smaller one almost looks like he was choking on his little nibble of the treat. Eating your food slowly is more polite I guess. I had a long-ago friend who lived in a house in Hawaii with several buddies to share the rent. Their free and loose household gecko lived and slept on top of a photo frame. He could be calmed by rubbing his tummy! Linda in gecko-less Kansas
V, I love the green geckos. The brown lizards aren't so endearing but Fred won my heart with his bravery and smarts.
Kat, fun.
Aunty, ack those bulbuls. I gave Fred ground pork 'cause I was defrosting some and was handy. Max got honey 'cause I'm stupid and had just dumped out my expired jelly instead of saving it for him.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
in our old office at pier 41, we had those green geckos and used to feed them guava or strawberry jelly or watermelon. My coworker actually filmed one jumping to catch a fly! so amazing!!!
there are 2 that live near a trash bin in back of my house and they're always fighting, trying to claim their territory. got so many in my yard, even those ugly brown ones,
v
wow
What are you feeding the rapto and the madagascar lizards? I don't feed the aggressive raptos but I do like to put ripe mango seed leftovers on a shelf and watch the madagascars (I call them Charlie) lick and enjoy the treat.
I used to put the mango on a rock but one time a bulbul bird swooped down and snatched the lizard by its middle section and went off to finish off eating him. That was really sad.
Cute little geckos. The smaller one almost looks like he was choking on his little nibble of the treat. Eating your food slowly is more polite I guess. I had a long-ago friend who lived in a house in Hawaii with several buddies to share the rent. Their free and loose household gecko lived and slept on top of a photo frame. He could be calmed by rubbing his tummy! Linda in gecko-less Kansas
V, I love the green geckos. The brown lizards aren't so endearing but Fred won my heart with his bravery and smarts.
Kat, fun.
Aunty, ack those bulbuls. I gave Fred ground pork 'cause I was defrosting some and was handy. Max got honey 'cause I'm stupid and had just dumped out my expired jelly instead of saving it for him.
Linda, how cool to have a gecko pet!!
Post a Comment