It's not so much of land that Russian wants, it's the resources that Ukraine possesses. It's one of the top grain producers in the world and its natural minerals. Strategically, its the seaports has military importance.
Chet, it makes me so grrrrrr. I hope Ukraine gets all their land back. I saw a video where a babushka is refilling water containers and is saying that she can do that for the rest of her life as long as the Russians don't take Melitopol, her city. Hurts my heart.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Agree!
Izsmom
for real
It's not so much of land that Russian wants, it's the resources that Ukraine possesses. It's one of the top grain producers in the world and its natural minerals. Strategically, its the seaports has military importance.
Izsmom, 👍
Kat, yup.
Chet, it makes me so grrrrrr. I hope Ukraine gets all their land back. I saw a video where a babushka is refilling water containers and is saying that she can do that for the rest of her life as long as the Russians don't take Melitopol, her city. Hurts my heart.
Damn bullies.
Aunty, the brutality and destruction on such a scale is inconceivable to me. If I was a Russian citizen, I would feel so ashamed.
Post a Comment