patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Hear! Hear! Well deserved for sure.
Izsmom
This was definitely a good choice. He is such a courageous leader.
Interesting to find out that he was a comedian before he decided to become president.
What a man! What a people!
still hoping this war ends this year
A well deserved honor. A strong President who provides steady leadership for their country to fight the Russians.
Izsmom, history repeating itself. Hitler invaded Poland in 1939, starting World War 2. Time's Person of the Year for 1940 was Winston Churchill.
Kay, I agree.
Aunty, he was also a lawyer at one time.
Kat, no can. Maybe next year. And maybe Ukraine will get ALL their land back, including Crimea which Russia illegally took in 2014.
Chet, I do believe that he was fated to be Ukraine's leader at this time.
I totally agree! A well deserved Hero!
Post a Comment