see, I told you Korean daikon is milder. LOL years ago, watched a kdrama where this homeless guy was hungry with no money so he was walking through a daikon field and dug it up and ate it. I was shocked because you ever tried that with Japanese daikon??? bleech!!! So I tried tasting the raw Korean daikon and it was good! v
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Okay! Gotta try this one, for sure!
see, I told you Korean daikon is milder. LOL
years ago, watched a kdrama where this homeless guy was hungry with no money so he was walking through a daikon field and dug it up and ate it. I was shocked because you ever tried that with Japanese daikon??? bleech!!! So I tried tasting the raw Korean daikon and it was good!
v
V, I wish I knew long time ago!! I threw away all of my previous tsukemono/Kim Chee attempts using daikon over the years.
Aunty, it's on sale at Palama Market for $.89/pound this week. Good luck!
I did not know there was a Korean daikon. Looks ono for banchan........yum!
Chet, it's round and half white, half green.
good to know, even if we cannot get korean kine here:)
Kat, awwww.
this is my F A V E ;-}
Dd, 👍🏻
I made this with some tasteless hard mango & cucumber. Really good!
Susan, mango! Good idea!
Daikon was on sale for 69 cents at Palama Market yesterday. Just FYI.
Steph, thank you for the scoop!!
Post a Comment