The Momoya Kim Chee base is $7.99 for the big bottle which is a really good price so I bought two bottles. I'm gonna try and make Daikon Kim Chee this time. Wish me luck!
I love korean daikon. It's milder than other kind, you can even eat it plain like that! I've been making pickled daikon slices (ssam mu), like when you make wraps but since I haven't had wraps for a while, I eat it like takuwan. so ono! 1# daikon sliced thin (use mandoline) 1/2 c sugar 1/2 c vinegar 1 c water 1 Tbs salt that's it! I even put chili pepper to make spicy kind! v
Did you go to the Kaheka St. one? Terrible parking but good selection. I sometimes go the the one in Kalihi because they have a takeout place at the rear of the store that has really ono cold noodle soup. Yum yum, slurp slurp! So good with kimchee.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Every time I go there, I spend too much too! LOL
I love korean daikon. It's milder than other kind, you can even eat it plain like that!
I've been making pickled daikon slices (ssam mu), like when you make wraps but since I haven't had wraps for a while, I eat it like takuwan. so ono!
1# daikon sliced thin (use mandoline)
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c vinegar
1 c water
1 Tbs salt
that's it! I even put chili pepper to make spicy kind!
v
sorry, correction: 3/4 c water!
v
Did you go to the Kaheka St. one? Terrible parking but good selection. I sometimes go the the one in Kalihi because they have a takeout place at the rear of the store that has really ono cold noodle soup. Yum yum, slurp slurp! So good with kimchee.
Good stuff!
Izsmom
Wow, interesting......never heard of Kewpie Mayonnaise.
wow!
Hi Mich!!!❤️❤️❤️
V, I never knew the difference in daikon! Thanks for your recipe!
Aunty, I did go to the Kaheka one. I usually don't have problems with parking there because I go so early.
Izsmom, yah!
Chet, ooooh, that's Landon's favorite mayo. I think it has a touch of mustard in it.
Kat, LOL.
Expensive here too !!! But you got a lot of yummy stuff.
Post a Comment