Friday, April 22, 2022

Smoker


Here's our smoker.  Thank you, Michael!

Wendell bought the attachment on the right side from Lowe's to put the coal and wood chips in.  That frees up more of the smoking surface area in the main part of the smoker.
IMG_0533

Here are some of the stuff that we've made.

Shrimp
IMG_0646

Salmon and opihi
IMG_0598

Teriyaki (?) salmon
IMG_0549

Tri-tip roast
IMG_0732

Bacon-wrapped kielbasa sausage w/cheese
IMG_0711

Pork shoulder
IMG_0708

Pork belly
IMG_0649

Ahi
IMG_0784

12 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Looks yummy! FYI we moved to SFE, no more homeless people, yay!

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! You have me drooling over all that delicious food you posted! You, Didi and Cleta should open a restaurant or take orders for takeout. LOL

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Let me know when your store opens and I'll come buy!

Anonymous said...

drool drool drool!
v

Annie said...

That's what you been smoking! Looks 'ono!!!!

Anonymous said...

j,it all looks ono esp. the pork belly. I love the smoky charred look of the foods, almost can taste the smoke. Which of these are your faves. N

jalna said...

Mich, I'm so glad!

Izsmom, not me . . . I only know how to make easy-kine stuff, but I would wash dishes.

Aunty, LOL.

V, the guys are having fun with the smoker.

Annie, does yah.

N, if I had to choose, maybe the shrimp and pork belly were my favs.

K and S said...

must be so ono!

Chet Colson said...

Smoking foods add another ono taste to cooking. My father use to smoke turkey for Thanksgving, the meat was so moist.

Susan said...

Oh my!!! I would grill/smoke some veggies too!

Kay said...

Now you've done it! You made my tummy rumble and I just had breakfast.

jalna said...

Kat, soo ono.

Chet, the turkey sounds so good.

Susan, good idea!

Kay, LOL.