Friday, April 8, 2022

U Kitchen Bento Shop

Wendell picked these up a few weeks ago from U Kitchen.  It's on Kokea Street off of Dillingham Boulevard. I can't remember anymore if Wendell and Landon liked their food.  I think they did.  I enjoyed my Mushroom Chicken.

Dynamite Salmon ($13.95)
IMG_0519

Chicken Katsu Curry (curry came in a separate container $12.95)
IMG_0520

Mushroom Chicken ($12.75)
IMG_0521

Salmon Musubi (free prize)
IMG_0523

Here's a Frolic Hawaii video review to watch if you like:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to try there, hard to believe, because it took over the spot of my favorite Korean restaurant, Arirang, I am still grieving.
I did hear from friends who tried that depends on what you get, it's good.
Soon
v

Anonymous said...

Looks onolicious, but nowadays plate lunches are so expensive. No can eat out as often like before. Sigh…


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Looks ono!

K and S said...

everything looks so ono!

Susan said...

Oh my, made me so hungry!

jalna said...

V, talking about Arirang . . . do you remember the bar on Kaheka loooong time ago with the same name?

Izsmom, I know what you mean.

Aunty, glad we tried.

Kat, does yah!

Susan, me too!

Chet Colson said...

I like the presention of the plate lunch, it makes it look aesthetically appealing.

Anonymous said...

Jalna, oh no! I don't know of any bars on Kaheka where the bar girls would fleece the drunk customers and lots of "handy panty" (wink wink) going on under the tables. Never heard of it!
v

jalna said...

V, OMG, hahahahaha . . . you described it way better than I ever could've.