Sunday, April 10, 2022

Fun Station

 
Landon picked up dinner from Fun Station in Market City a few weeks ago.  

I actually only ate the gyoza, shrimp dumplings and the noodles, and I loved them.  I asked Landon to rate the food that I didn't eat and he gave the Beef Flank a 7, Curry Fish balls a 7.5 and the Crispy Spare Ribs an 8.  😆


Beef Flank and Tendon ($14.95)
IMG_0621

Curry Fish Balls ($7.25)
IMG_0618

Crispy Spare Ribs ($14.95)
IMG_0616

Signature Flying Noodles ($15.95)
IMG_0614

Grilled Shrimp Dumplings ($7.75)
IMG_0612

Deep-Fried Gyoza ($6.95)
IMG_0610


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! Gotta try, looks good.


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

I went there with my pal Wandaful and it was pretty good. Love how the flying noodles are suspended in air. Next time I will try the crispy spare ribs. They also had posters on the wall for duck but they didn't have it yet. My favorite noodles are from Lam's Kitchen downtown. No parking and easy to miss but I love their chow fun/look fun noodles. It used to be $1.25/lb and I would stir fry them with spam and choi sum.

K and S said...

everything sounds delicious!

Chet Colson said...

OMG......there's so many eating establishments on Oahu and diversity. I think, we've scratched the tip of the iceberg,

Susan said...

I’ve learned to have a full tummy before checking your blog!😁

jalna said...

Izsmom, go try!!

Aunty, ho, noodles with spam!! Good idea.

Kat, I think my favorite was the noodles.

Chet, I know!

Susan, LOL.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that signature flying noodles is their version of youpo noodles or that biang biang noodles that Kat posted and I found at the open markets. I gotta try there!
v

jalna said...

V, might be similar.

Anonymous said...

I went to try. It is. Distant cousin bit was ok. I really loved the brisket with tendon on look fun soup. Had a huge abutage too that was so ono
V