I have been missing Ross on Tuesdays because I go to the Hawaii Potters Guild on those mornings. In a way that is good because I save money and make clay things but I do miss shopping and getting my discount!
Savers gives seniors a 30% discount on everything on Tuesdays. I miss those shopping days too. Sigh. All good though.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
good for you! But, if you get a $9.60 discount...that means you spent waaaay too much there! LOL
v
V, true dat.
Tuesdays my go to Ross days!
Score! Was that the table you wanted to get but was little bit damaged but they wouldn’t give you a discount or something like that?
Izsmom
nice finds:)
I have been missing Ross on Tuesdays because I go to the Hawaii Potters Guild on those mornings. In a way that is good because I save money and make clay things but I do miss shopping and getting my discount!
Savers gives seniors a 30% discount on everything on Tuesdays. I miss those shopping days too. Sigh. All good though.
Got to take advantage of these discounts being a senior citizen on a fixed income.
Susan, 👍🏻
Izsmom, that is the table!!
Kat, thanks.
Aunty, 30%!! I think making clay things is probably more fun.
Chet, totally!!
I haven't been there in such a long time. OK, time to go back.
Post a Comment