Watching what's happening in Ukraine breaks my heart TY, for posting this Jalna. We live in the greatest democratic country in the world. Its not a perfect form of government by any means. But we have free elections, we can worship our religions, we don't have to live in fear because of our beliefs. I hope people don't take it granted, we could lose if we're not careful.
This is terrible, but when I see her name it reminds me of the book, "Holes". The main character was Stanley Yelnats (Stanley backwards) and her name is kinda like that.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
She is so brave! May the Lord continue to protect her and the truth prevail.
Izsmom
Izsmom, amen!
Watching what's happening in Ukraine breaks my heart TY, for posting this Jalna. We live in the greatest democratic country in the world. Its not a perfect form of government by any means. But we have free elections, we can worship our religions, we don't have to live in fear because of our beliefs. I hope people don't take it granted, we could lose if we're not careful.
Chet, I agree.
Thank you very much for posting this. What a brave and amazing journalist. I hope she is safe.
Caroline, I hope so too.
This is terrible, but when I see her name it reminds me of the book, "Holes". The main character was Stanley Yelnats (Stanley backwards) and her name is kinda like that.
Brave woman.
Aunty, I admire her bravery.
Post a Comment