A act of kindness, the human spirit prevails in this situation. This conflicting is SO upsetting for me.I was stationed in Europe during the Cold War, to defend Soviet aggression. We're in the 21st century with this conflict raging, we're going backwards. Bravo, to the Ukrainians for defending their country. My Putin stop this insanity.
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
So touchingly beautiful. I the midst of war, acts of kindness can still be found.
Izsmom
Izsmom, it's such a testament to the human heart.
very sad indeed
Kat, for everybody.
A act of kindness, the human spirit prevails in this situation. This conflicting is SO upsetting for me.I was stationed in Europe during the Cold War, to defend Soviet aggression. We're in the 21st century with this conflict raging, we're going backwards. Bravo, to the Ukrainians for defending their country. My Putin stop this insanity.
Praying for this situation. Kind hearts everywhere!
Chet, thank you for your service. I agree.
Susan, me too.
Oh gosh...
I keep hoping for a miracle.
Post a Comment