this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
LOL That looks like how mine would turn out as well.
Izsmom
first my apologies for laughing, but bwahahahaha.
Sorry again
v
Ughh, all I can think of is the cleaning up you had to do!
Izsmom, dunno what I was thinking. I shoulda researched first. Temperature supposed to be under 90 degrees.
V, LOL, I know!! I was totally laughing while taking the picture.
Susan, it wasn't too bad. It didn't stick on . . . oily that's why.
aiyah!
K, oh wow, just wow. N
K, another thought, how about Lechon. N
Hey, you can make a melted cheese sandwich. Cooking is a learning experience. Still can use, not like its burnt
Kat, LOL.
N, sounds goooood!!
Chet, totally!!
This is something I would do
Oh oh.
Annie, 😂
Aunty, yah.
Post a Comment