Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Shiseido at Ross


Remember the Shiseido eye cream thing that I saw at Ross last week and didn't get?  Well, yesterday it was reduced by $5 to $12.99, plus it was senior-discount day. 

I held on to it while I walked around the store.
IMG_3832

And then I bought it. The applicator tip is so cool . . . very fancy.
IMG_3836

The color and consistency surprised me. It's pinkish in color and thicker than I expected. Not sure if it reduced my dark circles, fine lines, puffiness and dullness, but for $12.99 I liked it.
IMG_3848

As a side note, I also got this. It was $3.99. It sells for $15 on Amazon. I'm such a sucker for good deals and scissors. 
IMG_3834

6 comments:

Kay said...

You are #1 deal shopper extraordinaire.

K and S said...

glad the cream was reduced even more!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Great buys! I love Ross.

jalna said...

Kay, LOL, thanks.

Kat, me too!

Aunty, Ross is my favorite!

Susan said...

Wow, great deal! I’ve been stateside for a few weeks and had fun at TJ Maxx! However, I still think Ross has better deals and our store here has loads of stuff on their shelves.

Leslie's pics said...

i'm a sucker for scissors sales too!!