Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Daiso Easy Sealer


This was one of my Daiso purchases.  Mostly I was curious about how it worked, especially for only $1.50.

IMG_3689

Here are the instructions.
IMG_3691

It needs two AA batteries. 
IMG_3692

Here's the heating element. It only heats up when you press down on it. I know 'cause that's how I burned my thumb.
IMG_3697

You slide it along where you want to seal. It didn't work on a thicker package that I first tried it on. 
IMG_3695

But it did work on this one. 
IMG_3693

Here's the protective cover that you flip over when not in use. 
IMG_3698

Not sure how often I'll be using this gadget, but I think it's pretty cool. We'll see.

6 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Very interesting! Glad you tried it, though not sure I need it.

Anonymous said...

I would buy that and then use it a few times and then forget about it and not make use of it. LOL

Izsmom

jalna said...

Aunty, so far no really need it. LOL.

Izsmom, maybe that's gonna happen to me too!

K and S said...

ow! glad it works though

Susan said...

I bought one of those and used it once just to see how it works. It's now in my closet somewhere.

jalna said...

Kat, LOL, me too.

Susan, you're just like me! I have a feeling it'll end up in my closet too.