Here is a clear and simple explanation of the coronavirus. Thanks for sharing, Steven!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The problem is not everyone is considerate. I have seen many people cough and sneeze without covering their mouths or if they do, they don’t go to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer, and they continue to touch items. Yuck!
I have even seen sick people go to work, with runny nose, coughing, etc. I also have heard of people who have come back from China via other Asian countries and are not doing voluntary self quarantine, which I know is their prerogative, but I think be thoughtful and community minded.
So you can do all the things he recommends but it can still spread and infect others because of someone else who doesn’t care. SIGH! Praying for God’s protection on us all.
This is a great video. It’s what we should all do anyway. Washing our hands and keeping our hands away from our noses or even our eyes. Hmmmm.... so those masks are not really helpful hunh? Mostly to keep our hands away from our face. So we don’t necessarily have to buy the super expensive masks. Thank you for sharing this.
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
The problem is not everyone is considerate. I have seen many people cough and sneeze without covering their mouths or if they do, they don’t go to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer, and they continue to touch items. Yuck!
I have even seen sick people go to work, with runny nose, coughing, etc. I also have heard of people who have come back from China via other Asian countries and are not doing voluntary self quarantine, which I know is their prerogative, but I think be thoughtful and community minded.
So you can do all the things he recommends but it can still spread and infect others because of someone else who doesn’t care. SIGH! Praying for God’s protection on us all.
Izsmom
very informative thank you!
It's a really bad case of Hanna Badda!
Izsmom, it is such a great concern, yah.
Kat, welcome.
Mark, and more!
I am washing my hands more often now. This video is very helpful - making us aware of what we need to do, and not be all paranoid. Thank you!
Aunty, welcome!
man, now i'm paranoid....my face itches when i know i'm not supposed to touch it!!
This is a great video. It’s what we should all do anyway. Washing our hands and keeping our hands away from our noses or even our eyes. Hmmmm.... so those masks are not really helpful hunh? Mostly to keep our hands away from our face. So we don’t necessarily have to buy the super expensive masks. Thank you for sharing this.
Les, I know what you mean.
Kay, welcome.
Post a Comment