Oh, Daiso! Love that place but have learned to stay away because I always find something to buy in there. Though, I must admit, the things that I do buy are useful and are just what I need. Love the false cleavage one - but not for me.
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Daiso and Seria are my favorite stores when I go to Japan.
Oh, Daiso! Love that place but have learned to stay away because I always find something to buy in there. Though, I must admit, the things that I do buy are useful and are just what I need. Love the false cleavage one - but not for me.
Nice ya, being retired? Can do things, take your time. It that the Daiso in Pearl Ridge or town?
I don’t think I could spend that long in Daiso :)
Susan, I like them too.
Aunty, LOL, there was a manly chest one too, but wasn't as funny as the false cleavage.
Chet, retirement is the best thing evah. I went to the one in town.
Kat, I know! My back started getting sore I took so long.
Dat reminds me! I need a new keyboard. My T now looks like an i.....! Always remember to clip your nails!.... ;)
What? I just bought those snap fasteners for a whole lot more at Walmart. Doggone it!
Post a Comment