100º!!!??? Yikes! Actually, I just came back from 40º weather in Seattle. SOOOO cold! Coming back to the heat and humidity felt so good. Now I don't mind the hot as much.
I remember when the slurpee was fist invented. Long lines everywhere! Later called Icee? I was always so hot, so every day after school I went surfing with my buddy Mark Thomas off Diamond Head at Tonggs.
Can't beat shave ice though! ; )
Hey Mom! Don't pick us up until 30 minutes afta sunset!
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
It’s been so humid! Ugh! But the slurpee looks refreshing!
Izsmom
100º!!!??? Yikes!
Actually, I just came back from 40º weather in Seattle. SOOOO cold! Coming back to the heat and humidity felt so good. Now I don't mind the hot as much.
Wow. hot alright !
Oh wow! You guys hit 100 degrees?!? I haven't seen 100 yet on our side of the island. It's been awfully hot and humid and feels like 100 though.
fancy cups! hope it cools down for you guys soon!
Izsmom, I hadn't had a slurpee in ages. I totally enjoyed it.
Aunty, I would loooove 40 degree weather.
Susan, blistering.
Kay, it was actually 102 degrees when I first got into the car.
Kat, thanks.
I remember when the slurpee was fist invented. Long lines everywhere! Later called Icee? I was always so hot, so every day after school I went surfing with my buddy Mark Thomas off Diamond Head at Tonggs.
Can't beat shave ice though! ; )
Hey Mom! Don't pick us up until 30 minutes afta sunset!
I can't believe it actually gets that hot here. UGH.
Les, I know! Can't wait til thinks start cooling down.
Post a Comment