Friday, August 24, 2018

PearFleur


I discovered this awesome YouTube artist who goes by the name PearFleur. I watched her Underwater Scene video over and over, and I just had to try and copy it.



Here's my kitchen countertop work desk. I've been doing a lot of my craft/art stuff here lately because Kona doesn't like to come into my craft room, and I don't like leaving him by himself when no one else is at home.
DSCF3003

I completed two paintings. If you get the chance, try check out PearFleur's other videos too. She is amaaaaaazing.
DSCF3009

Hurricane's coming. Stay safe everybody!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Amazing paintings! Love the white fishes!

Susan said...

Oh be safe, praying for Hawaii!!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Neat technique. Couldn't stand her choice of music so next time I watch I will mute the sound and just enjoy the creative process. Yours came out neato!

K and S said...

pretty!

jalna said...

Susan, I love the white fishes too! And thank you for the well wishes.

LOL, Aunty, thought the music was a bit weird.

Thanks Kat.

Leslie's pics said...

wow, pretty!

Erick said...

Awesome, looks like it's underwater.