I love Japanese food and food in general. After my trip to Japan last year, I can't get enough of it. I had withdrawals when I came by. TY, for sharing the link.
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Oh I AM! Oishi Desu Yo!
Hey, you are invited to visit my blog :)
http://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Cloudia!
I love Japanese food and food in general. After my trip to Japan last year, I can't get enough of it. I had withdrawals when I came by. TY, for sharing the link.
I know exactly what you mean, Chet!
This is exactly the kind of thing I love! ~matsu
Great, Matsu!
Post a Comment