j: hoo da cute stuff you get! I'm in the midst of de-hoarding and purging my mom's stuff and we took over 80 large trash bags out of mostly clothing/accessories. Clutter just creeps up on ya. sigh. -N
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Haha, if you say so! So CUTE!
LOL, Mich.
j: hoo da cute stuff you get! I'm in the midst of de-hoarding and purging my mom's stuff and we took over 80 large trash bags out of mostly clothing/accessories. Clutter just creeps up on ya. sigh. -N
WOW, N!!!
you so funny :)
LOL! I should hang things then maybe my husband won't bug me to declutter! Hahaha! You're so funny and creative.
Keep on hanging! Looks good to me!
Nice! My hubby probably would take them down bec his head would get all tangled in them! Hehe
Hahaha, Kat.
Thanks, Anon!
Funny, Aunty.
Susan, my son does have issues with one particular hanging that I have outside. He said it gets in his way. I think I have to move it.
I love the owl hanging. You made me laugh with all the things you've hung.
Hahahaha, thanks, Alibaba.
So cute! Your house must look pretty crazy right now though! :D
Not quite yet, Les.
Post a Comment