meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
that looks amazing. you're making me so hungry!
Sinful, Sinful!!!! But looks so ono!!!!! On my "to buy list". LOL!!! Thanks….
I love the smoked brisket!
Better eat an extra helping of natto now;) been meaning to checkout the BBQ at wf...heard it's good.
whhoooaaa and u just put um in da oven ??
I'm making me hungry too, Jenny!
It is soooo sinful and soooo ono, Lance.
Oooooh, I like the brisket too, Renee.
Ahhhh, only if I could eat more natto, Anon.
looks so good!
No need even cook, Didi.
Does yah, Kat!
You're right, this looks super yummy! I had a natto for lunch today but if I had the choice I will have this.
Post a Comment