this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
I am still laughing plus I had to watch it again. Too funny was our hairstyles back in the day.
My stomach sore.....from laughing...my neighbors must be thinking...what the heck is going on in there ???
I knoooow Celia, the hairstyles!!! Hahahahaha!
I think I gonna watch again, Didi!
Very funny!!! I have to show this video to my husband. Thanks Jalna.
I think he'll enjoy it too, Akemi!
Post a Comment