My friend Shar shared this Star-Advertiser Take a Bite article by Nadine Kam. I thought it was so interesting: The Easter hen came a-layin'. Thanks again, Shar.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
J: too bad she nevah say how they tasted like, ats the most important! Who'd have thunk they would lay it in a compost pile though it would be very warm and an ideal place similar to a nest. Finding ten eggs is like finding $3 as that's the cost of eggs. I wonder where all the citified eggs are laid - the ones at Wal-Mart PC, Aiea Town Square cuz it's all paving with little patches of vegetation here and there. Yet there are lots of chicks so momma had enough undisturbed time to hatch 'em. -Aloha, N
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
J: too bad she nevah say how they tasted like, ats the most important! Who'd have thunk they would lay it in a compost pile though it would be very warm and an ideal place similar to a nest. Finding ten eggs is like finding $3 as that's the cost of eggs. I wonder where all the citified eggs are laid - the ones at Wal-Mart PC, Aiea Town Square cuz it's all paving with little patches of vegetation here and there. Yet there are lots of chicks so momma had enough undisturbed time to hatch 'em. -Aloha, N
That's right, N. She didn't say how they tasted. I didn't notice. I was just intrigued by "sinking eggs" and "not washing".
lucky lady; most of us will never have that experience :-(
Yeah, so true, Rand.
Post a Comment