Akemi, after I watched the video I wished I had some mochi available so that I could just quickly fry some up like how he did, and just eat it with shoyu.
Cannot beat the simple dimple method of the toaster oven method...it's magically crispylicious;) kinako,sugar with a drizzle of shoyu!!! Which just gave me an idea...how about Mochi s'mores??
That looked really yummy until he threw ketchup on it! Mochi and ketchup sound kind of nasty. I wouldn't mind trying the mentaiko sauce mochi pizza tho!!
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
This is a fun to watch video! I would like to make mentaiko sauce mochi pizza! I think I have vacuum packed mochi in my pantry.
I guess I'm too late to entire the contest (whatever was)? I want the Hello Kitty daruma though.
Akemi, after I watched the video I wished I had some mochi available so that I could just quickly fry some up like how he did, and just eat it with shoyu.
Cannot beat the simple dimple method of the toaster oven method...it's magically crispylicious;) kinako,sugar with a drizzle of shoyu!!! Which just gave me an idea...how about Mochi s'mores??
Ooooh Corky Boy . . . I want some of that right now!!
I gotta try find some mochi!
looks good....but... catsup ????
That looked really yummy until he threw ketchup on it! Mochi and ketchup sound kind of nasty. I wouldn't mind trying the mentaiko sauce mochi pizza tho!!
Hahaha, me too, Moki. I still neva go buy some yet.
No match yah, Didi.
The way he eat um yah, Les . . . looks so ono.
Natto. All the way!!!!!!;) no ketchup for me.
LOL, Anon.
Post a Comment