There were so many activities going on at the 2012 Children and Youth Day event held yesterday that even though I spent 6 hours roaming around the Capitol grounds and surrounding areas, I still didn't get to capture everything. Here are a few highlights of what I did shoot.
it amazes me how you can manage to make so may people pose for you..even that lady hanging from the red fabric.. Great shots!! There were so much going on..
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Very good coverage!!! Children and Youth will be so pleased with these pictures- you really captured this fun free day for the children.
Thanks Celia. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
nice!
Thanks Kat!
awesome pictures! was so hot, i neva go! tanks fo da pictures!
Wow good job! No wonder you were so tired!!
Thanks Rand. I wondered if you went again this year. And you're right . . . it was HHHHOTTTTT!!
Thanks Les.
it amazes me how you can manage to make so may people pose for you..even that lady hanging from the red fabric.. Great shots!! There were so much going on..
Very nice coverage, great shots of the kids. Another successful shoot of CYD!
Thanks Shun Wah. A lot of the group shots I lucked out at. I was at the right place at the right time.
Thanks Erick!
Post a Comment