Main thing to remember Mariko is to shoot your pictures in manual and not auto. The exposure needs to be the same in all the shots. In Photoshop Elements you use File/Photomerge and in Photoshop CS you use File/Automate.
OMG Anon, is it out?! I've been waiting, but now I'm wondering . . . this old relic computer that I'm using is doing pretty good . . . so should I wait?
IF you have a good monitor, you can save bucks by buying a Mac Mini :-)
ass wat i going do.... dat way, you can keep using your monitor and simply upgrade your computer vs once da computah broke, you gatta trash da whole ting :-( poho!
my 2 cents is dat the olda one is better. read da blogs; planny guys stay saying, "what da heck? i no care if da new one is slimmer! it's one damn desktop! not laptop! i not going carry da bugga around!"
but don't just take my word for it; ask around and den make one decision.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
17 comments:
love it!
So nice! You must show me how to do that. Stitching. I can't get it right.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the sky!
Thanks Kat!
Main thing to remember Mariko is to shoot your pictures in manual and not auto. The exposure needs to be the same in all the shots. In Photoshop Elements you use File/Photomerge and in Photoshop CS you use File/Automate.
Thanks Rand!
Thanks Erick!
wow!!! love those clouds..
are you getting the new iMac?
Thanks Shun Wah!
OMG Anon, is it out?! I've been waiting, but now I'm wondering . . . this old relic computer that I'm using is doing pretty good . . . so should I wait?
IF you have a good monitor, you can save bucks by buying a Mac Mini :-)
ass wat i going do.... dat way, you can keep using your monitor and simply upgrade your computer vs once da computah broke, you gatta trash da whole ting :-( poho!
Mac Mini, Rand? Hmmmm . . .
beautiful!
yes! check it out!
http://www.apple.com/mac-mini/
better still, go to an apple store and give it a spin!
do you know that the new iMacs do NOT have a super drive?!? u gatta buy one separate and attach it!
Thanks Grace!
What dat Rand?
A super drive is Mac talk for one CD/DVD player & burner. Da new iMacs no mo! Da old ones get! No make sense! Going backwards!!!
Whaaa??? So should I buy the old one instead? Before the new one actually comes out?
my 2 cents is dat the olda one is better. read da blogs; planny guys stay saying, "what da heck? i no care if da new one is slimmer! it's one damn desktop! not laptop! i not going carry da bugga around!"
but don't just take my word for it; ask around and den make one decision.
Aiyaiyai . . . I not good at deciding dis kine stuff.
Post a Comment