I picked up a bunch of sandwiches from City Cafe today. They're on Makaloa across from Walgreens. I've blogged about them twice before. You can check it out here and here. I convinced everybody who ordered that we should all share so that we could each have a sampling of the different varieties that we got. I cut each sandwhich into fourths and we each got a sampler platter. Good idea hah! They were all so good, I kinda don't know which was my favorite. I told CQ that I wouldn't mind ordering from them again tomorrow.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
looks so good!
bastards!
that looks so good!
BLT look ono, I think I going tomorrow.
They were yummy Kat!
Soooorry Les. Hahahaha.
Mmmm mmmm good, Jos. Hey, where's that from? Campbell's Soup commercial?
Maybe I'll see you there Erick.
Yum! These look really good!!
I wonder why my sandwiches never come out ono like these, Betty.
woooooow baaaacon and provolone.
wheres the ruben?
-kevin
Hahahaha, no more reuben Kevin. Oooh that would be awesome if they had it.
Post a Comment