Several times a day this bird comes tap, tap, tapping on our window. I've read that it's a territorial thing and that he thinks his reflection is another bird. I think it's cute and look forward to his visits. Wendell thinks it's annoying and throws socks at it. Does anybody know what kind of bird it is?
Ahahaha funny Les. Landon made the guy hang up the other day. When he told Landon that he had won a car, Landon cheered really loud and made all kinds of commotion. Then he told the guy that he has lots of cars and what else did he have. And the guy hung up. HAHAHAHA!!
The bird is actually the common zebra finch/sparrow. In some of the pixs of the saffron finches I took they're there in the background too. Very common birds. I once raised them, had over 50 at one time. Though never had the orange front edge to the wings.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Some sort of waxbill or sparrow. You need an expert. Get plenty at my workplace.
Ahhhhh! Good enough. Thanks Nate!
I thought it might be a finch, my mom's house often gets them too.
Thanks Kat! I'm leaning towards "waxbill finch" right now.
intereting! nice looking bird...
oh he's cute! He must know that he's irritating Wendell so he taps some more. Maybe he's that telemarketer guy in a different form...
I think so too Betty!
Ahahaha funny Les. Landon made the guy hang up the other day. When he told Landon that he had won a car, Landon cheered really loud and made all kinds of commotion. Then he told the guy that he has lots of cars and what else did he have. And the guy hung up. HAHAHAHA!!
The bird is actually the common zebra finch/sparrow. In some of the pixs of the saffron finches I took they're there in the background too. Very common birds. I once raised them, had over 50 at one time. Though never had the orange front edge to the wings.
Thanks Nate! I would love to see some of those saffron finches. I love the color.
Post a Comment