Saturday, April 16, 2011

Always Put Paint in the Trunk

I DIDN'T TAKE THESE PICTURES. I found this on Estria's blog, Estria's Graffiti, Murals & Art Shows. I am so cracking up that I'm reinjuring my back.


Always Put Paint in the Trunk

Pictures of accident on St Johns Bridge, Queensland on Thursday 17th Feb 2011... The ambulance driver wouldn't let the female paramedic out of the ambulance because she couldn't stop laughing -- he said it wasn't professional. The people in the blue car had a 25-litre bucket of paint on the back seat. - Bob Buchanan themuralsofwinnipeg.com


Always Put Paint in the Trunk

Always Put Paint in the Trunk

Always Put Paint in the Trunk

Always Put Paint in the Trunk

10 comments:

Dd said...

AHHAAHAHA....ouwwee ouwwwee MY back hurts...hope nobody got hurt

jalna said...

I know Didi, I hope nobody got hurt too. . . but HAHAHAHA . . .

Betty Townsend said...

That is hilarious!! Hopefully, lesson learned there!!

Leslie's pics said...

I would sooo be the ambulance girl that wasn't acting professional....

jalna said...

Soo funny yah, Betty!

I know Les. There is no way I woulda been able to stop laughing.

Erick said...

LOL, Great shots whoever took them!

K and S said...

whoa!

jalna said...

But poor tings yeah, Erick.

Ditto, Kat.

Anonymous said...

Nice :) This happened in South Africa though, not Queensland (Australia). Wonder how that got changed? Some aussie must have wanted to take credit for it :P

jalna said...

Hi Anon. Thanks for the clarification. Funny how stories get changed along the way.