I've been wanting to take pictures of CQ's family for awhile now, and we were finally able to get together yesterday. Connor was constantly on the go, so getting him to be still for some of these shots was short of miraculous. It's amazing how much energy little kids have. Thanks for meeting with me guys! Rest up until next time!
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
I can't believe how big he's getting...such a cutie! Nice pics!!
Thanks Les!
Great photos...Connor is a handsome little guy, love the curls!
I agree Betty. Connor is adorable.
Very nice! Great shots of Connor, so cute. That looks like EW Center in the background.
Thanks Erick. The first two were shot at CQ's house. The rest were at EW Center, my favorite place.
hummm...what are those up side down flower things ??
Didi, it's a tree in CQ's yard. Dunno what it is, but they kept saying it was poisonous.
Post a Comment