I think senior shoots are now my favorite, favorite thing. I had such a good time taking pictures of Kayla at Kahala Beach Park today. I hadn't been to Kahala Beach in a long time, and I really didn't have a game plan, but the conditions were awesome with the sun in perfect position and the winds juuuust right. Not to even mention that beautiful Kayla made things so easy. Thank you so much Kayla and Paul for giving me the opportunity.
Wow! I think this the best senior photo shoot you've done so far. She is beautiful and every shot is excellent...especially with not having a "game plan". :)
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Very nice, great job!
beautiful shots!
Thanks Erick!
Thanks Kat! Kayla really made things easy for me.
So so so nice! She's gonna love them!
Thanks Les! I like go back there again!
Wow! I think this the best senior photo shoot you've done so far. She is beautiful and every shot is excellent...especially with not having a "game plan". :)
Hooo hooo, thanks Betty!
nice, what a hottie! =)
WOW! love these! Jalna, you lucked out with very photogenic subjects too!
Hahahaha, really yeah, Mano!
I was thinking the exact same thing, Jos.
Post a Comment