Some of you might remember CQ. We were bosom buddies at work. We literally worked side by side physically, mentally and emotionally. We were the perfect team. But alas about a year ago, the company decided, and rightly so, that she was needed more at the Ala Moana office. I was so, so sad. We still worked "together", but by telephone and googling each other. For those of you who never got to know her, here's a trip down memory lane.
The reason I'm blogging about CQ today, and the reason why this is one of the greatest days in the history of mankind is . . .
Honey...Iiiimmmmm Hoooooommmme! Great to be back! Man..it was like a nightmare that i never woke up from for a year..Haha. But now i can relax..(all together now)'ooouuummm'.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Super cool!!
I'm soooo happy!
yeah!
Hahaaaaaa!!
Jalna must be so happy you are back! Me 2. Welcome back.
Awwwww Erick, you so sweet!
YIIPPEEEE !!! OMG, my password is MATES !!
yaaaaayyyyyy!!
I know Didi, sometimes the password so matches yah!
And yahooooo, Les!
yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!
Ditto Mmiissee!
Honey...Iiiimmmmm Hoooooommmme! Great to be back! Man..it was like a nightmare that i never woke up from for a year..Haha. But now i can relax..(all together now)'ooouuummm'.
Hahahaha!!! WELCOME BAAAACK CQ!!!
Post a Comment