I arranged to meet Brian and Lorna at my new favorite picture-taking place, the East West Center. Because of the overcast skies we got to do the shoot earlier in the day than usual. I had good fun trying to get them to do "sexy" shots without laughing . . . not an easy task. Sorry Brian and Lorna, my Will Smith and Jada shots totally neva come out. Thank you, thank you, thank you Kevin for dropping by with my "present". I don't know what I ever did to deserve a friend like you. And thank you for hanging around to help out and being the most awesome reflector holder. Most of the shots wouldn't have come out without you.
Hahahaha. I didn't understand what you meant at first. Then I reread my first sentence. No wonder you thought they were strangers! I shoulda said, "I arranged to meet them." Brian is Shanon's brother. I did Shanon's engagement shoot about a month ago. But you know I would so go, "Hey, hey, 'scuuuuse me, can I take your picture?" to strangers.
3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Niiice pics! Are you stalking strangers again??
Great photos!! I love your favorite picture taking spot!!
Hahahaha. I didn't understand what you meant at first. Then I reread my first sentence. No wonder you thought they were strangers! I shoulda said, "I arranged to meet them." Brian is Shanon's brother. I did Shanon's engagement shoot about a month ago. But you know I would so go, "Hey, hey, 'scuuuuse me, can I take your picture?" to strangers.
Thanks Betty. I love it too!!!
Great shots! I thought you knew them? I love the devastation shot, the leaves and color really worked well. Coolness!
Okay, okay, I'll change my first sentence.
You're very welcome Jalna.
I'm sure your shots would have come out fantastic without me.
-kevin
Honestly Kevin, your catchlight added an extra "pop" to the pictures. And I enjoyed hanging around with you! Thanks.
Post a Comment