Me and Bonny both took an early lunch today so that we could try to get more photos of her arm. I took these in the lounge of our office. We lucked out cause nobody came to eat while we were there. These were taken using only the available light from the adjacent room.
The awesome artwork was done by artist Kevin who works at South Pacific Tattoo in Waikiki at 345 Saratoga Road. If interested you can reach him at 924-2198.
Les, I turned off the lights in the lounge and left Iris' lights on. Then I pushed the sofa away from the wall so that I could go between Bonny and the light. You should see all the crap that's under the sofa!
Thanks Shun-Wah. I wasn't even sure if shooting in the lounge was do-able. After I took my first shot, I told Bonny, "Hey, I think we can do this!"
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
wow, that's so bizarre how the lighting came out. I never would've imagined it looking like that! Nice!
wow.. if you hadn't said it was our lounge, I would've thought it was in a studio..it has great lighting..these were beautiful shots!
Les, I turned off the lights in the lounge and left Iris' lights on. Then I pushed the sofa away from the wall so that I could go between Bonny and the light. You should see all the crap that's under the sofa!
Thanks Shun-Wah. I wasn't even sure if shooting in the lounge was do-able. After I took my first shot, I told Bonny, "Hey, I think we can do this!"
oh wow! now that's HOT!
Hahaha, Rand . . . I told Bonny, "Give me sultry. She did a great job, yeah!"
Great shots!! They do look like they were taken in a studio. That is an amazing tattoo. How long did it take to do all of that?
Thanks Betty! Bonny said that it took a total of 5 sessions at 3 to 5 hours each session to complete.
man, she does sultry really well! so well that, uh, i gatta go take a cold shower!!!
Funny, Rand!
Post a Comment