In case somebody wants to make one for me, I Google translated the instructions below.
How to make Howl's Moving Castle Things to prepare: aluminum foil, paper clay x 3, wire, toothpick, brush, paint (SILVER and GOLD DEEPTO and BROWN) to feel rust. Bond, cutter, sponge etc After that, guts and time. It took me a week to make it. I will briefly explain not to lengthen. "How to make" 1. Make the aluminum shape as you like. It is roundish. 2. Put the paper clay from above. 3 All clothes are paper clay. Once the paper clay has been stretched in a different place, it is dried and cut appropriately, such as triangles, squares, trapezoids, etc. with a cutter or the like. 4. Attach to the body as you like. 5. From now on you actually stick the wire like you like, or turn on the house made of clay. It is really free. I ceased to see a sample saying that it would be fun to do as I liked it from the way. I think that any order can be applied to color. However, the first color can be painted with a brush, but from the next color put on a small cut sponge and feel like "Ponponon Pompon", please attach with the image which gently puts out the rust.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Hmmmm.... My granddaughter might be interested in this since we went to the Ghibli Museum in June.
Fantastic craftsmanship!
Kay, you went to the Ghibli Museum!! Lucky!
So unreal yah, Aunty.
Wow, the work that's put into all this is just amazing!
Susan, I agree!
OK I get em, I make for you. Ha ha no hold your breath.
Oooooh, thanks Erick. And I not going hold my breath.
Post a Comment