Sunday, January 2, 2011

Britt and Shayden

I tagged along with Les today to help her with a pregnancy shoot that she had with coworker Britt and her son Shayden on the grounds surrounding the Hawaii Nature Center. I'm kinda not into maternity sessions 'cause I really don't know how to pose and shoot these mom-to-be's. I think I was there more to learn than to help. Les did a great job despite the mosquitoes. Don't forget to check out her photos at Leslie's Pics.

IMG_9462a

IMG_9471a

IMG_9455a

6 comments:

Les said...

Love, love, love it!!! She's gonna be sooo happy!

jalna said...

Thanks to you Les. You da one posed them. That's the hardest part. Can't wait to see your pics.

Betty Townsend said...

Yours are awesome too!

jalna said...

Awwww, thanks Betty!

Erick said...

Very nice!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick!