J, oh yes so awkward to handle. I bought a big jug of detergent and it is so ungainly that I have to transfer it to smaller containers but it's still difficult to use it. The ones that I really hate are those foil top covers with a tab that just says pull it. And nine times out of 10 I can't pull it off. I just grab a knife and just pierce the dang thing and yank it off. And don't get me started on trying to open a corned beef can. With all the technology why are they using a 60 or 80 year old type of can? :( -N
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Too big and too fat! Needs a handle.
I have not seen them here in Japan. I don’t like how my olive oil drips instead of coming out of the spout and runs down the side of the bottle
J, oh yes so awkward to handle. I bought a big jug of detergent and it is so ungainly that I have to transfer it to smaller containers but it's still difficult to use it. The ones that I really hate are those foil top covers with a tab that just says pull it. And nine times out of 10 I can't pull it off. I just grab a knife and just pierce the dang thing and yank it off. And don't get me started on trying to open a corned beef can. With all the technology why are they using a 60 or 80 year old type of can? :( -N
Hard to grab. Hard to pour too. It drips all over the container. And I end up using too much oil. But I still buy it. Whatta babooze!
~Oily Babooze
Me. It's so ergonomically impractical.
Aunty, totally wish it had a handle.
Kat, I hate that too.
N, hahahaha, I agree with all of the above.
Oily Babooze, me too!
Chet, for real!!
Post a Comment