Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Ross Buys

I scored a bunch of stuff at Ross yesterday.  The gal who was stocking the shelves said that there might be a lot of deliveries this week so I should keep checking back. 

The soup mix on the right was $3.49.  The other two were $2.99. 
IMG_5681 

Ramen was $4.99, Rao's pasta was $2.79 and Emeril's pasta $3.99.
  IMG_5678 

Eucerin lotion was $9.99, Kewpie dressing was $3.99, Fly by Jing chili crisp $9.99, Taylors white tea $2.99 and Pura organic olive oil $6.99.
  IMG_5683

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, even for Ross's some of those things are expensive!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

I was just there yesterday with my friend Wandaful! I only bought some brown butter cookies.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You score!

Izsmom

BB said...

J, total score! When I go only get junk kine if at all.i go to Nimitz store for ease of access but junk inventory. Hawaii Kai looks like they got good stuff. -N

Chet Colson said...

An if you shop on Tuesday, you'll get the 10% senior discount

K and S said...

score!

jalna said...

V, yah! That chili crisp is expensive but Landon likes it. Looks like it's $12 on Amazon so at least I saved 2 bucks.

Aunty, I don't remember seeing the butter cookies. I think I'll go again today. LOL.

Izsmom, it was nice to see the shelves stocked up again. It had been pretty bare lately.

N, Kahala too! Sometimes better than Hawaii Kai.

Chet, my fave!!

Kat, yessss!

Dd said...

wowww....major score....that Emerils pasta looks like winnahs !!

jalna said...

Dd, it does yah!

Susan said...

I like the bean soups. I add ground beef and sometimes pasta to it. I’ve also bought the Rao’s pasta. I need to be on the look out for the sesame seed dressing.

jalna said...

Susan, I like the soup mixes too. Comes in handy.