Wendell's mom used to make this dip all the time. I liked it a lot. I was so stoked when I discovered the recipe while rummaging through my old recipe box.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
i gotta try this...surprised no cream cheese!
v
is that a carrot or a chip?
v
sounds ono! glad you found the recipe
J, instead of chutney you think can use salsa??-N
Chutney? Super unusual. And what makes it really great is that I have all those ingredients! I will try, mahalo!
V, it's a carrot from a vegetable tray from Costco. My favorite match to the curry dip is the cauliflower.
Kat, me too. Didn't know I had it.
N, salsa doesn't seem like a match to me, but I wonder . . .
Aunty, yah, I already had all of the ingredients too!
oh wow, I just bought the veggie tray from Costco too! And, I have all the ingredients!
v
V, 🥳
Post a Comment