Pal Cleta sent me these photos. Thanks for sharing, Cleta!
She said: The shrimp had 10 pieces, $20. The chicken was crispy but moist, 5 pieces, $16. The belly pork was lean just how we like um, $18. In Niu Valley Shopping Center next to Gyotaku.
I made a takeout order on a Saturday night and it was very good! But on Saturday night, the parking was terrible because they had Church goings on and live music on stage. Next time I order it will be before the live music starts (6:30 - 8:30 pm) and not on a Saturday.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
Yummy!
Izsmom
I made a takeout order on a Saturday night and it was very good! But on Saturday night, the parking was terrible because they had Church goings on and live music on stage. Next time I order it will be before the live music starts (6:30 - 8:30 pm) and not on a Saturday.
looks delicious!
everything looks perfect! Especially, the shrimp. and the chicken. and the roast pork.
v
Izsmom, making me hungry.
Aunty, good to know!! Hope I can remember.
Kat, we tried it and it was!
V, LOL.
Post a Comment