J, OMG that's my favorite meal. Fries too. I never ate at Jane's but hopefully one day. Looks like the 70s kinda place I like. Happy Easter to you too. -N
Ah...local comfort food. The diner is a throwback. Remember, Washington Saimin by McKinley HS. Same kinds of food fare. I love their hamburger steak/ Mac salad and pork chops.
Annie, when I was going hairdresser school, our favorite lunch was saimin and grill cheese sandwich from downstairs of our building. I don't even remember what the name of the place was. It was at the corner of King and Keeaumoku.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Happy Easter! He is Risen!
That looks so onolicious!
Izsmom
J, OMG that's my favorite meal. Fries too. I never ate at Jane's but hopefully one day. Looks like the 70s kinda place I like. Happy Easter to you too. -N
happy easter
Old fashioned kind of food. Yum!
Ah...local comfort food. The diner is a throwback. Remember, Washington Saimin by McKinley HS. Same kinds of food fare. I love their hamburger steak/ Mac salad and pork chops.
I love soup for breakfast.
Izsmom, I agree!
N, so 70's. Even the bill is a handwritten note.
Kat, thanks!
Aunty, so nostalgic!
Chet, ho, I forgot about Washington Saimin!
Susan, ❤️
yay! Ham instead of spam in the saimin!
v
My all-time favorite meal!!
V, LOL.
Annie, when I was going hairdresser school, our favorite lunch was saimin and grill cheese sandwich from downstairs of our building. I don't even remember what the name of the place was. It was at the corner of King and Keeaumoku.
Post a Comment