Cleta was treated to a birthday lunch at the Tiny Pyramid Cafe! She shared these photos. She said that it's the former JJ Bistro & French Pastry that used to be in Kaimuki and that the desserts were like eye candy and delicious.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I always wondered how the food was there. Looks good.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
I always wondered how the food was there. Looks good.
Izsmom
Is everything tiny? The food looks cute.
everything looked lovely, happy belated birthday cleta
Amazing looking food ! Looks expensive too, lol
Izsmom, it does look good!
Aunty, judging by the spoon in the second photo, it might be so.
Kat, I agree!
Susan, LOL.
Place should be called Tiny Portions. We been to their old location in Kaimuki, after we went to McDonalds we were still hungry
Chet, 😂
Post a Comment