You can click on the photo below to watch a short 30-second clip of a bug that I saw in our back yard.
Note: Made me kinda seasick watching the video just now. Don't watch if you're prone.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
did you try doing that google thing to see what kind of bug, or send a picture to the state dept of ag? At first glance of the still picture, I thought it was fly eggs. ewwww! v
J, I am really motion sickness prone but this was okay. I have a vague recollection of seeing this bug, because it's so gross looking. Hopefully someone will identify it. -N
I've seen this bug posted on a garden group I follow. Although its freaky looking, it's a good bug that eats up the bad bugs so you should just let it be and not squish it. LOL! -jowee
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
did you try doing that google thing to see what kind of bug, or send a picture to the state dept of ag? At first glance of the still picture, I thought it was fly eggs. ewwww!
v
I have never seen that kind of bug. Is it a caterpillar? So unusual. Thanks for the warning, i get motion sickness easily. LOL
whoa
J, I am really motion sickness prone but this was okay. I have a vague recollection of seeing this bug, because it's so gross looking. Hopefully someone will identify it. -N
V, I did try to google and maybe it's a ladybug larvae!
Anon, I googled "white spiny bug" and got similar looking images.
Kat, that's what I said. LOL.
N, such a short video but I got queasy watching it.
God’s creations never ceases to amaze me! Coolest bug I’ve seen!
I don't think it is a good bug. Does it leave stick white powdery residue? I would smash it.
Susan, I agree.
Aunty, LOL.
I've seen this bug posted on a garden group I follow. Although its freaky looking, it's a good bug that eats up the bad bugs so you should just let it be and not squish it. LOL!
-jowee
Jowee, good to know! Thanks!
Post a Comment