Friday, March 31, 2023

Reverse Coloring Book

Have you ever heard of a reverse coloring book?  I'd been wanting to get this particular one for awhile, but it was sold out.  I think that maybe it'll help me to become more creative.  Plus it seems to be a good way to just relax.

It just became available on Amazon again and for a cheaper-than-before price so I ordered it.  I haven't even received it yet but wanted to tell you about it in case you might be interested.

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 9.07.29 PM

Here's the video that got me interested.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoooo, that's kinda amazing! I don't have the eye to see anything but pretty colors smeared so when she drew in the lines, wow! LOL
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

Hmmm. I wouldn't know how to get started and then continue on. Interesting concept - looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

K and S said...

interesting

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I’m not creative, so I would probably just sit there looking at the page wondering what to draw. LOL Please share what you draw as you are very creative.

Izsmom

jalna said...

V, there are several videos on YouTube and I think it's so interesting to see the varieties they come up with.

Aunty, I hope I come up with my own ideas instead of just copying like I usually do.

Kat, I thought so too.

Izsmom, I think I'll end up just sitting there too. LOL.