Saturday, August 27, 2022

Liliha Drive Inn Again


Liliha Drive Inn has become a favorite place to pick up food lately.  Everything so far has been ono.  I must mention that we don't really care for the mac salad which is usually included so we've been opting for "all rice" instead.

Beef Stew and Chicken Katsu Curry ($??)
IMG_1676

Mini Garlic Chicken (sauce on the side) ($8.95)
IMG_1483

BBQ Cheeseburger ($3.95) and French Fries ($3.75)
IMG_1687

Garlic Shrimp ($12.45)
IMG_1689

Mini Teriyaki Steak ($8.75)
IMG_1691

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

All looks good! At least the fries and burger are less costly than the other place. LOL


Izsmom

Anonymous said...

Dang, another place I have to try!
Thank you, very much!

NOT!!!

V

K and S said...

everything looks great, prices too!

Chet Colson said...

Yay, the French fries more reasonable than Lagoon Drive-in.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Parking is easy? Enter from Liliha Street or Dillingham/Vineyard?

jalna said...

Izsmom, for real!

V, LOL.

Kat, I agree.

Chet, Cy said the fries are like triple-order size.

Aunty, I've heard that the lot is not real big, but is usually not a problem. Entrance is on Vineyard.

jenny said...

Oh my gosh, I ate there the other week cause of you! I'm posting about it on Friday and now you post even more food! I don't mind their mac salad but definitely needed to sprinkle tobasco on top.

For Aunty, the parking lot is pretty easy and I have never seen it full!

Erick said...

I never tried that place, I could walk there. I think I'll go check it out this week. The beef stew and katsu looks too good to pass up.

jalna said...

Erick, I think you're gonna like it.