That burger does look good and now I'm very tempted to go. And yeah what's up with fries prices lately!! Is there a shortage of potatoes I don't know about?
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
That burger does look good and now I'm very tempted to go. And yeah what's up with fries prices lately!! Is there a shortage of potatoes I don't know about?
Gosh! Probably a typo. I'd love a "real," non-MacDonald's hamburger for that price! Linda in Kansas
Both the fries and burger look onolicious. Yup…wonder why the fries coast more than the burger? I guess they want you to order the combo?
LOL
Izsmom
wow! looks ono though:)
Strange!
Maybe that menu mainly for kids who are picky eaters, lol!
Jenny, I hope you went. LOL.
Linda, it sure does look "real" yah!
Izsmom, I thought the same thing!
Kat, I agree.
Aunty, I thought so too.
Susan, good idea.
That doesn't make sense, fries cost more than the burger and so inflated.
Chet, I've been hearing about a supposed french fry shortage, but not sure if that's why.
Post a Comment