I hope so! Last year a lady won $1 million at the Kapahulu store. I looked at the awards list from last year and there were at least 4 or 5 people from Hawaii that won significant items/amounts.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
I’m like you, donuts and a $5 Safeway gift card. LOL
Izsmom
nice!
That's great.Won 2 HydroFlasks last year at a event,was stoked.
Izsmom, I think pretty soon the big ones are gonna get passed out!!
Thanks Kat!
Chet, SCORE!!
I hope so! Last year a lady won $1 million at the Kapahulu store. I looked at the awards list from last year and there were at least 4 or 5 people from Hawaii that won significant items/amounts.
Izsmom
Crossing fingers, Izsmom!
I hope you win big Jalna!
Thanks Susan!
Post a Comment