I still have a few more rocks to paint, but here are the ones that are pau!
Ideas came from the internet, mostly from the cover of the book Scribble Stones Art Guide here. It's fun to do. Now I know why rock painting is so popular.
Wow! So neat! This reminds me of my friend’s husband who used to paint shells she picked from the beach. A lot of the shells were just broken pieces but he managed to paint one into a piano and another one into a bouquet of flowers. I hope I can still find them in my boxes of treasures somewhere!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Oh da CUTE!
So cute!!! Jalna you should sell your artwork. You are so creative.
Izsmom
so so cute! you are super creative :)
Ohmygawwwd sooo sooo cute!!!!
Wow! So neat! This reminds me of my friend’s husband who used to paint shells she picked from the beach. A lot of the shells were just broken pieces but he managed to paint one into a piano and another one into a bouquet of flowers. I hope I can still find them in my boxes of treasures somewhere!
Thanks Aunty.
Izsmom, thank you!
LOL, Kat. Surprised me.
Thanks, Les.
Susan, good project for the kids at your church!
Minions look so cute.....ha.
Hahahaha, thanks Chet.
Post a Comment